MUL an International University
Minhaj University Lahore was founded in 1986 by Shaykh-ul-Islam Prof. Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, patron-in-chief of Minhaj ul Quran International. It is located in a significant place which is easily approachable from all the main areas of the city. Its campuses are situated at Township & Model Town. Degree awarding status was granted by Govt. of the Punjab vide Act No: XII of 2005. The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan has also recognized Minhaj University, as ‘W3‘ranking University.
It comprises of nine faculties that of Computer Science & Information Technology, Basic Sciences & Mathematics, Economics & Management Sciences, Social Sciences & Humanities, Languages, Shariah & Islamic Studies, Engineering, Allied Health Sciences, Applied Sciences. Faculties have numerous Schools and Teaching Departments. University also has two centres including the International Centre of Research in Islamic Economic (ICRIE) and International Center of Excellence (ICE). It has a purpose-built campus with allied administrative and educational facilities like science laboratories, Computer Lab, Research Lab, libraries, hostels, cafeteria, mosque, parking areas and playground. Programs at BS / MA / M.Sc / MS / M.Phil and P.hD level are offered in all the faculties.
In nutshell, Minhaj University generates in students concept of building up hallmark of career formation by both academic and empirical wisdom, vision and observation to understand what they are going to be with the concept of maturity with purity is a surety of success and thus paving the way to glorious success.
With exposure to new ideas and critical ways of thinking and learning, students actualize their potential for intellectual and human development. Future leaders are nurtured to be tolerant, humane and productive beings so that they are in a position to make a positive contribution to the nation and the international community. We believe hat our students' character and attitude reflect their education.
We are committed to creating a conducive learning environment that enables our Students to embark on a journey of intellectual, social, spiritual and personal transformation. We will ensure that our alumni benefit society on local, national and global scale. The university's distinctive system of education and training will offer a source of strength.
• A culture of academic excellence and moral values
• The pursuit of excellence at work and in life
• Respect for the rights and dignity of others
• An environment of trust, cooperation and accountability
• Imbibing and living by academic integrity
• The grooming of professionals recognized for the quality of scholarship, research and service.
• Improvement in the quality of education in order to meet national and international standards.
• The promotion of applied research with a view to make a solid contribution towards society.
• The inculcation of strong work ethics to turn professionals into productive citizens and national leaders.